To facilitate balance in transitional times, you may find it helpful to:
- Accept that uncertainty is natural
- Recognize that change is an “event” and transition is a “process”
- Work through the stages of transition
- Acknowledge and grieve endings
- Explore new ways of doing things
- Embrace “new beginnings” and opportunities
- Ask for help if you need it
In addition, a shift from thinking of “balance” to “sustainability” may be needed. People often talk about “sustainability” in terms of the environment; however, this same concept can be applied at a personal level. In our 10 Tips to Facilitate Sustainability you’ll learn strategies to facilitate personal sustainability and deal with change including accepting that balance is a myth and exploring how to make continuous adjustments to ensure a sustainable and enjoyable life!
So be sure when you step,
step with care and great tact.
And remember that
Life's a Great Balancing Act.
~ Dr. Seuss
Post a Comment